It was a unique and fantastic evening honouring 7 ambassadors to Luxembourg:
- HE Roxana Iftimie, Ambassador of Romania – introduced by Ernestina Tancredi, Ph.D. student, HR expert and lecturer
- HE Robert A. Mandell, Ambassador of the United States – introduced by Catharina Biver, founder and managing director, Sparx Factory
- HE Mihai Gribnicea, Ambassador of the Republic of Moldava – introduced by Viviane Neiter, Board member, several companies, founder of Neiter Consulting,
- HE Philippe Guex, Ambassador of Switzerland – introduced by Barbora Albinova, Board member, Open Field
- HE Hubertus von Morr, Ambassador of Germany – introduced by Gabriele Meter-Lehnen, managing director, Optimized Financial Solutions Sarl
- HE Luc Teirlinck, Ambassador of Belgium – introduced by Mrs Elvira Gritcan, enthusiastic Master student, University of Luxembourg
- HE Celalettin KART, Turkish Ambassador – introduced by Myriam Van Wouwe, Managing director, Ides Engineering.
Our 7 role models in diplomacy shared with us something they usually never speak about: the greatest challenge in their careers.
It was touching, moving and highly inspiring! Thank you all so much for your participation and for making this a very special event!